Which turned into this...
The "Boo" pumpkin is made with buttons and the "T' pumpkin is made with paper. I didn't like the look of the paper, and when I went to buy buttons I couldn't find a bulk bag of black. Individually they were pricey so I decided to use glitter instead. I think it turned out pretty darn cute {if I do say so myself}.
Another one I was inspired by...
Which turned into this...
Black puffy paint. So simple {and easy}. I love that Pinterest makes me look so creative {when in reality I'm not}. I worked on another Pinterest project today too, but it's not done yet. It's actually the reason I found Pinterest. Hopefully it'll be done this week sometime. We'll see...



love them Lisa!!! they are super cute. since you already decorated yours, i let silas get a small pumpkin at traders today. =) and i am totally doing the rice crispy treats too! look YUMMY!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I just couldn't wait to decorate it and I'm glad Silas got one too :)
ReplyDeletethese turned out so cute!!!
ReplyDelete