Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with my family. What a great day! It started with a 90 minute massage....which was the best massage I've ever had. Seriously. Then I spent the day hanging out with my family and friends by the pool (not in the pool mind you since it wasn't warm enough outside. And rain last night? What is this world coming to!?). Moving on....after dinner (tacos of course!), I opened presents. I am now a Costco Member! Wooohhoooo! Although I'm pretty sure it was a bad idea to join.
After presents we had dessert. Can you guess?? Tang pie :) You should expect nothing less! And I had candles this year (thanks to me!).
I also brought the cupcake cones I made, which were a hit. Alana really enjoyed a regular cupcake....
Then after dessert we went back home and a few of us walked to the Street Fair to get Loukoumades before we went to see The Help. It was a super fun day and I'm thankful for all the people that celebrated with me :) I love you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment