I found a recipe online a few weeks ago for cupcake cones and I was every intrigued. I don't have the link or I'd share it with you, but they're super easy to make. What is a cupcake cone, you ask? It's an ice cream cone filled with cupcake (baked in the oven) and then a scoop of ice cream on top.
All you do is put cake batter into an ice cream cone and bake in the oven. The trick is to only fill them half way...my first attempt I filled them 3/4 full and they spilled all over and made the cone soggy.
Then you just put a scoop of ice cream on top and enjoy!
My original plan was to do chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream, but when I saw what I thought was cake ice cream I decided to go for Funfetti cake instead. The ice cream was not what I imagined (instead of tasting like cake, it had chunks of cake in it) so it kinda ruined it (for me). Next time I'll try my original plan of chocolate and vanilla :)
No comments:
Post a Comment