Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cleaning.

I like things clean; most of you know that. But there is a difference between liking things clean and liking to clean.

This may surprise you, but I am NOT the latter. I actually don't like to clean. As in I would love to pay someone else to do it for me. My problem is that I can't justify spending money on something I can very easily do myself {my only exception to that is washing my car - that's where I draw the line}.

So I spend every other Saturday cleaning. Not all day because the space I clean is small {my room, the bathroom, and the hallway}. But it still takes time that I'd rather be doing something else. Probably something unproductive, but something nonetheless.

Maybe when I'm *older* and my well off prince charming has swept me off my feet, I can have a maid. For now, it's me {oh and maybe my mom too ;) }.

No comments:

Post a Comment