you are right, there are no words that adequately express the dynamics of all the different emotions swirling around such a picture....joy, loss, sorrow, gratitude, beauty (just doesn't seem to do it justice) & how 15 years later a simple picture can bring a grown woman to tears...
I hate that Blogspot doesn't notify me of comments...lame! But yes, I agree with you. I honestly think that that spot is my favorite place in the entire world...feet hanging over, water splashing on my bare feet. Simple and heavenly.
you are right, there are no words that adequately express the dynamics of all the different emotions swirling around such a picture....joy, loss, sorrow, gratitude, beauty (just doesn't seem to do it justice) & how 15 years later a simple picture can bring a grown woman to tears...
ReplyDeleteI hate that Blogspot doesn't notify me of comments...lame! But yes, I agree with you. I honestly think that that spot is my favorite place in the entire world...feet hanging over, water splashing on my bare feet. Simple and heavenly.
ReplyDelete