Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF.

1. My holiday music collection just might be complete if Mandy Moore released a Christmas album. I <3 her voice.

2. The Tiki Room at Disneyland is lame. It's one of the few things at Disneyland I'd never done before, and Amy warned me, but I still needed to experience it myself. My conclusion is that I feel like I wasted 20 minutes of my life. Okay, so maybe it's not that bad, but I also don't feel the need to ever see it again!

3. Wordless Wednesday is actually REALLY hard, in case you were wondering :)

4. Candy Pumpkins are the best Halloween candy ever.

5. How awesome would it be if I could watch Netflix on my phone? I know with some phones you can (like the new iphone) but not yet with mine. Soon enough I'm sure...

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment