Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Fun Day.

1. I finished another Nicholas Sparks book, and guess what? I cried my eyes out. Shocker!

2. I took a trip down memory lane again by watching more home videos. Some pretty funny stuff...like when a bird flew in the house and we accidentally washed it in the washing machine because we didn't know where it went. Fun times :)

3. I babysat at the nicest house on Monday night. The beach is in their backyard (literally), they have an elevator (it's 5 stories), and the front door doesn't have a knob, it's computerized and opens at the touch of a button. Seriously cool.

4. I heart Friends. I think that it has passed Beverly Hills, 90210 as my all time favorite show. I've seen every episode at least 5 or 6 times and it makes me laugh every time. "We were on a break!"

5. I am loving this scattered cloudy weather. The sunsets have been amazing and it reminds me of Lake Powell.  Oh how I miss Lake Powell...

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment