Friday, October 22, 2010

TGIF.

1. My right hand is always colder than my left. So weird.

2. I think I'm a fat kid at heart because I talk about food a lot. Here I go again: Dark chocolate Chex Mix is DELSIH! I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, but you can't even tell, it's that good. (I hope I don't offend anyone with that term. I actually learned it from my larger friends and they're the ones who have called me it too...)

3. Yawning is contagious, but I'm convinced crying is too. Watching a movie when it's sad and someone is crying in the movie, I almost always get teary eyed. Sad, but no one crying? No tears. Which brings me to my next one...

4. I laugh, I cry. I yawn, I cry. I whatever, I cry. I'm convinced I have over-productive tear ducts (seriously).

5. The only good thing about being sick is Halls Defense. Cough drops that taste like candy? Heck yeah!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment