Friday, October 15, 2010

TGIF.

1. My sister surprised me with a Snickerdoodle cupcake from TPC because I had been trying to get one for a few days and every time I called/went in, they were out. Cinnamon sugar and some orangey stuff in the center. It was DELISH. I think it's my new favorite flavor.

2. I was stung by a bee for the first time. It hurt, but what got me the most was my head (figuratively speaking). I got light headed and had to sit down while my sister tried to get the stinger out. I'm such a wuss and I SERIOUSLY have no idea how I'm gonna survive being pregnant one day.

3. The 'Autumn' candle from Bath & Body Works smells SO good.

4. I feel like a hypocrite when it comes to money lately. I say I should cut back and then I go buy a Disneyland pass (and a cute shirt!). I just want you to know that while I am cutting back in other areas (I promise!), I’m also not spending money I don't really have (I have it).

5. Every time I drive someone else's car and get back in mine, I fall in love all over again :)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment