Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oreo Pie.

A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to be a little creative with what I normally call Tang Pie (which is graham cracker crust, vanilla ice cream, cool whip, and Tang all mixed together). I thought that making it with Oreo crust and cookies 'n cream ice cream (sans Tang obviously!) would be fun. I got around to making it today. I thought I would be able to buy Oreo crust, but couldn't find any, so I had to make my own. I used the blender to crush up the Oreos (without the cream filling) and added butter to make the crust. Then I mixed milk, cookies 'n cream ice cream, and cool whip in a bowl and added it on top of the crust and put it in the freezer.















The finished product was DELISH, just as I thought it would be! And don't worry, I will be sharing (otherwise I'll eat the whole thing!).

1 comment:

  1. Oh yah baby! I think I'll help myself...love having a key to your house:)

    ReplyDelete