1. I changed the name...I think I like this better. And since there are so many of you out there reading this, I know you notice and care ;)
2. I watched more home videos. This time it was of Lake Powell (just happened to be a coincidence with my #5 last week, these are the last 3 videos I have). I want to go to Lake Powell SO bad. I'm praying that my future hubby is a river rat; but the God-loving-clean kind not the booze-loving-cussing kind.
3. For being so shy, I was a dramatic child/teenager. Maybe not much has changed ;)
4. I love the rain, but it makes me miss having a fireplace :( I know I didn't say it (too obvious I guess), but that is an absolute must in my dream house. In any house for that matter!
5. I have so many fun things I want to do this fall, like apple picking and a pumpkin patch (with a corn maze!), and of course carving pumpkins. I think fall is my favorite season.
Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment