Update: I accidentally deleted pictures from my google account and didn't save them on my computer...so use your imagination :)
I had 4 days off for Christmas...and I've got to admit, by Monday, I was kinda bored. So, to cure my boredom, I decided to make cinnamon bread. I'd never made bread before and thought it would be fun.
What was I thinking? Fun? Not so much. First off, I didn't have a bread pan {I thought we had one, and we did, but it was a miniature one}. I decided to make it anyway, and texted my sister to see if she had a regular sized bread pan. I didn't hear back from her, so while the dough was rising, I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Ooooh I could go crazy in there!
I came home, and waited some more {it's a trend}.
Then it was time to roll it out and put it in the pan. Something to do! But, of course, there was more waiting after that.
Finally it was time to bake! :)
By the time I was done, it was close to 10pm {I think I started around 4}. And by 'done' I mean the time I gave up trying to get the inside of the bread to become un-dough like. I don't think I let it rise enough...or it wasn't a warm enough environment {even though I put it in bathroom with a space heater on!}...or I didn't do something right. So, the first attempt was a fail. I'm determined to make the second attempt a success though, because it smelled SO good baking! Maybe this weekend I'll try again...
Awesome, thanks!!
ReplyDelete