Monday, January 2, 2012

Cinnamon French Toast {aka Cinnamon Bread, Part 2}.

I tried making cinnamon bread again this weekend, and it was a fail! :( It just wouldn't rise...not sure what I did wrong.

The reason I wanted to make cinnamon bread, was because I wanted to make cinnamon french toast. I know you can make CFT with regular bread, but wanted to try it with cinnamon bread because I thought it would be fun {and taste better}. Since my 2 attempts at cinnamon bread weren't successful, I went to the store and bought this instead:


{It's what I should have done in the first place}.


















The results? Delish!! And as I was devouring eating the yumminess, this appeared in my butter...

{I accidentally deleted this picture from my google account...imagine a smiley face in my butter}


















I promise you I didn't do anything to it! :)

Happy New Year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment