I love making cupcakes. I offered to make cupcakes for Isaac's birthday party because I need excuses to make deliciousness, other than me just wanting to eat them. I mean, really, if it wasn't so unhealthy and I didn't feel like crap afterwards, I could eat cupcakes all day long. And cookies. And brownies. With ice cream. Moving on...
I asked him what kind of cupcakes he wanted and he said chocolate. I decided to make the sinfully delicious Pioneer Woman's chocolate sheet cake, because it's the most delicious chocolate cupcake I've ever had. But I didn't know how I wanted to decorate them. He's having a bowling party and I thought about making the frosting look like bowling pins and then I thought about going super simple and doing just blue and green frosting {his favorite colors}. But then I remembered how much he likes Angry Birds. What do you know, I searched it on Pinterest, and found exactly what I was looking for!
I did them exactly like I saw on Pinterest because I'm not an Angry Birds fan so I have no idea what they all look like. I didn't do all the cupcakes like this, because it was lot of work and the adults don't care what it looks like {as long as it tastes delish, right?}. And I'm sure they're super delish, but I can honestly say I don't know from experience {yet}. I should get an award for making and frosting 24 cupcakes and not taste testing as I go {not even the frosting!}.
Happy {early} Birthday Isaac! And get better so this party actually happens! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment