Sunday, December 18, 2011

Baking Machine.

The past 2 days I have been a treat-making, baking machine. And I loved every minute!

I made 5 different treats, some for our family Christmas party today, some for friends, and some just because.

First I made rice crispy treats, with red and green sprinkles just to make them festive. They turned out super cute {and yummy too}.

























I also made molasses cookies. Oh my, so yummy! My dad's mom made these growing up and I always loved them. This recipe is pretty close!

Then I made Chocolate Cracker Candy, aka Christmas crack. It only has 4 ingredients: saltine crackers, butter, brown sugar, and chocolate. Super easy, super yummy!

























I also made Pretzel Kisses. Talk about easy! Put a Hershey's Kiss {or Hug} on a pretzel, bake for 3 minutes, then put another pretzel on top.

Then I made cupcakes of course. My fav :) Those aren't really easy, but the work is definitely worth it! I made chocolate mini cupcakes with 2 different frostings, peppermint butter cream {I'm slightly obsessed!}

























and vanilla butter cream.

























Can I tell you how much I love the Christmas tree as the background? I wish I could do it all year long!

No comments:

Post a Comment