Monday, October 10, 2011

Cupcakes in a Mason Jar.

I had today off, so what did I do? I spent almost the entire day in the kitchen: cooking, cleaning, and baking. You'd think I was a housewife, but in order to be that, I'd have to have a hubby, and I don't. You really should do something about that. Find me a man, please ;) Moving on...

What I love about Pinterest, is taking 2 ideas and then getting creative, like with my pumpkins. I found these 2 pictures and decided to get creative.
























I made {or attempted to} candy corn cupcakes in a mason jar. I took the recipe Vanilla Cupcakes for Two because I didn't want to have a million cupcakes lying around {someone, probably me, would have to eat them!}. They started out looking nice...


















But in the baking process, {of which I was winging it because I had no directions on how to cook a cupcake in a mason jar}, the yellow turned to brown. I think if I had made it more yellow it might have worked....or maybe not. Who knows!

























But, even though they didn't turn out looking like I wanted, they still tasted yummy! Kinda fun too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment