Friday, October 28, 2011

Genius.

Have you ever seen an idea and thought, 'That is such a simple and great idea, why didn't I think of that?' Yup, that happens a lot when you're on Pinterest.

Most of my jeans are a little loose by nature. Not because I've lost weight, but because they stretch over time. But, I am not a belt person at all. Some people can rock the look and be super cute. Me? Not so much, so I avoid them...at the cost of constantly pulling up my pants. Not the classiest look, but we've all been there.

When I saw a tutorial on getting rid of the bulge in the back of jeans, I thought, GENIUS! Basically the tutorial is to show you how to put elastic in the waist to get rid of the bulge at the back of jeans. I didn't do it for that, but for an invisible belt.


































The great thing about it is I don't have to use it {first picture}, and even when I do {second picture}, you can't even tell. It doesn't bunch like you'd think and my shirts always cover it even if it did. It's a genius idea and I can't believe I didn't think of it myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment