In my house, the 2 places that are totally 'me' are my room and the bathroom. I frequent those and therefore they are clean and organized. The kitchen was organized for the most part, but since I wasn't usually in there for very long, some of the messy cabinets didn't bother me. That is, until I started baking {more}. Since I'm anal, I had to fix it ;)
I really only worked on a few cabinets...the ones with the baking things, spices, and other things like that. Here they are before:
Bed, Bath, and Beyond came to my rescue. I found these containers that are awesome!
I worked my magic...and voila!
This is my favorite shelf...so pretty! I labeled them since there are 3 types of flour {all-purpose, whole wheat, and cake}, 3 types of sugar (granulated, powdered, and brown}, and baking powder & soda are so similar looking I didn't want to have to think about which one was which {which I could do, but why not just label them and skip a step? ;) }
Now I want to bake something. But what to make next? Ahhh Pinterest, you're overwhelmingly awesome! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment