Friday, September 6, 2013

Flashback Friday.

Do you remember this post? It was exactly a year ago. Read my last thought {go ahead, click the link and read. I'll wait ;) }.

It really was a great day. You know why? Because this guy came and picked me up... We had dinner at the beach, walked around Balboa, and ordered the same exact ice cream. Can you guess? We talked and talked and talked. It was easy and natural {and for the quiet, shy, reserved girl I am, that was HUGE}. At the end of the night, I knew I was done. I had met the man of a dream I never knew I had. A dream better than I could have come up with myself. A dream that God has blessed me with...in so many ways. Just look at him!


And yes, I realize I just used that picture and therefore isn't exactly Flashback Friday material. But I can't help it. He's soooo handsome.

I've referred to him by a few different names...

The BF.
My man.
My love.
This guy {see above}.
Now fiancé.
And in just 51 days {!!}, hubby.

It's amazing how your life can change in a year...but also, not really. It's honestly hard for me to remember what life was like before him. It just seems like we've always been.






























I'm thankful for everything he is, does, and for the happiness he brings to my life. Happy Anniversary, My Love. I can't wait to spent a lifetime with you!

If you read yesterday's Thursday Thoughts, I decided to give up control on the invitations and I'm off to Palm Springs. If you know me at all, you will know that is a huge thing. Thanks, MJ :) Annnnnd I must be on a roll with predictions {although in this case, it's not a good thing}, because my car wouldn't start when I got off work yesterday. At least I'm away this weekend so I can {try to} forget about how much that's costing me. Catch ya on the flip side, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment