When I saw this recipe on Bakergirl's blog a couple weeks ago, I knew I had to try it. I'm not a pumpkin fan, but I recently tried a pumpkin muffin and really liked it. And since the BF is a huge pumpkin fan, I wanted to try to be supportive. I mean, love makes you do crazy things, right? Like bake with pumpkin. Real pumpkin. Moving on...
I didn't want to make it for no reason {although I guess baking for a handsome guy is reason enough!}, so when plans were made for Jamie and her mom to come over for dinner, I knew that's when I would make it.
I've never made a bundt cake before, and I changed the recipe up a little so I wasn't sure how it would turn out...but let me tell you. I'm a pumpkin fan now! My, oh, my this cake is delish! Lucky for me, I sent half home with Jamie and her mom. And the other quarter that's left over will be given away to some special peeps. It's too dangerous to have just sitting on the counter!
No comments:
Post a Comment