Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday Thoughts.

  • Um...yeah. This really did happen! For reals.
  • Invitations were supposed to be done today...but they won't be ready until tomorrow. Um, yeah. Not. Happy. At. All. Now I have a decision to make. Let go of control and go to Palm Springs like planned, or stay home and do it myself? I'm telling you, it's a tough one. *Seriously*
  • And yes, I realize that in the grander scheme of things, 2 extra days won't really matter. But they were supposed to go out a couple weeks ago, and time is ticking away. And I'll admit it's partly my fault.
  • Everything else is going great! Honeymoon has been booked...Aruba here we come!
  • My ring is back in the 'shop' this week to get fixed and resized. Miss it like crazy. I have an unhealthy attachment to it, no? ;)
  • Speaking of 'shop'...there is something very wrong with my car. It's making weird noises and the AC sometimes doesn't work. Lovely....
  • Tomorrow is a big day {minus the whole invitations ordeal}...actually, it deserves it's own post. Check back in for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment