Adam and I went up north for a friend's wedding on Saturday. Since we had a concert Friday night {side note: totally awesome!}, we left Saturday morning. We landed around 11:30am and made the almost 2 hour drive to Middleton. We got ready, and headed to the ceremony, which was another 1/2 hour from the hotel. It was a beautiful afternoon for a wedding!
Here's Mr. and Mrs. Jason Krauss:
We socialized, ate, danced, and had a great time. If I would have kept count, we probably heard "That will be you guys in a month!" about 20 times...although mostly because about 1/4 of the people there will be at ours. And I might have added quite a few things to my To-Do list after everything was over :)
Sunday morning we had breakfast with Adam's parents before heading to the airport. It was a little drizzly and we saw a rainbow on our way :)
It was a fun weekend with great company, and it makes me even more excited about ours. 27 days and counting! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment