Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday Thoughts.

  • One more thing crossed off our long list of things to do...we found a place to live! Anaheim Hills, here we come!
  • Country concert number 5 of 7 is complete. We're kinda over concerts...although the next 2 are going to be way better than the others {exception: Taylor Swift}. Better venue {Hollywood Bowl}, better artists {Keith Urban and Jason Aldean}, and better seats {we actually have them! And they're good!}.
  • Shopping really should be a sport. It can be exhausting.
  • I updated to iOS 7.0 and I feel like I got a new phone! Everything looks different...and since I normally don't like change, it's surprising that I think I like it!
  • My man is gone starting tonight until Monday morning. Which means this is the first weekend {and probably last!} in a while I have no plans. Feels kinda weird. Yes, I'm that girl that's gonna miss him like crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment