Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Palm Springs, 4th Edition.

We left Friday afternoon for a fun weekend in Palm Springs with Adam's parents. We went for a walk after dinner, and the sunset was beautiful. It's a shame the camera doesn't capture the beauty adequately.

























 After the kids went down, Adam and I went out for dessert to celebrate our anniversary.

























Frozen yogurt at The Beach House. Yum!!

The weather Saturday was great in the morning, but right before lunch it got cloudy and a little rainy {although still hot!}. The kids swam, and my nose was so deep in a book that I didn't take any pictures {I know, I know. Shame on me}.

Sunday the weather was great, and we hung out till just after lunch and headed home. It was a nice and relaxing weekend.... so much so, that I actually did forget the arm and leg that my car cost me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment