Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Color Run.

As you {should} know, I signed up for The Color Run a couple months ago. I signed up right after I started my crazy idea of running and did it for a couple reasons. One, it looked fun! And two, I needed something to keep me running. A 5k two months away did the trick!

Today was the day. Time sure does fly by! I did it with Marianne and the kids. Here we are at the start, all clean.

























I didn't run the whole thing, I stayed with Marianne because I figured it would be more fun that way. It was a good decision!







































































As you leave, they have leaf blowers that they blow you with to get some of the color powder off.

























It was super fun and we definitely want to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment