Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday Thoughts.

  • I signed up for The Color Run. I'm stuck running now! {which was the point...}
  • Loved going from the beach to the desert in one weekend. So Cal is awesome like that.
  • I was gone ALL weekend...left for Carlsbad straight from work on Friday and got home late Saturday night. Then I left early Sunday for church and got home late again. I loved every minute!
  • I love that it's light out later, but my body is still trying to adjust to the time change.
  • So...The Bachelor finale was this week. It's just like high school {for me at least}. The Homecoming/Winter Formal/Prom Queen is that person you never think it will be {or have even heard of!}. Every. Single. Time.
  • Heading up to Paso Robles tomorrow for another weekend away :) Catch ya on the flip side, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment