Monday, May 20, 2013

Palm Springs, 2nd Edition.

Yes, I went to Palm Springs again. And I'm going again in 2 weeks. Don't be jealous, now :) Adam's parents rented a house in Palm Springs for the weekend. The house has it's own pool, so we pretty much lounged around and swam all weekend. It was perfect!

We left Friday afternoon and the kids pretty much jumped into the pool as soon as we got there. After dinner we went on a walk around the golf course. When I got up Saturday morning, the kids were already in the pool {and I know what you're thinking, but it was only 8:30!}.


































After lunch, Adam's mom, Les, and I went on a shopping trip to Home Goods because I'd never been. They have some great stuff and if I had a house to decorate, I could have gone crazy! When we got back, we lounged around

























and watched the kids play.
























We went on another walk after dinner, and came back and watched the kids swim some more.









































Sunday morning was a repeat of Saturday. Paige and I had fun playing in the water.

























And they had fun jumping in the water some more.
























We left about 2 and stopped by the outlets on our way home {Roxy didn't make a dime off me this time ;) }. It was a great weekend spent with the fam. Looking forward to going back in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment