- I love this song. It brings me to tears every time. Seriously.
- I'm glad I stuck with American Idol this season. Besides Nicki and Mariah, it's been really good. Those girls are so talented, it's ridiculous.
- I think that all user names should be your email address. I have 90 + user names for work. Crazy? Yes. And what's with all the requirements for passwords? "It must be between 8 and 10 characters. It must contain at least 1 letter, 1 number, and 1 symbol. It must not contain 2 consecutive characters and the number can not be at the beginning or end of the password." Huh? How creative do you think I am? You2Suck! Oh. Yes. I. Did.
- Added {country} concert #7 to the 2013 list. Love!
- As you can tell, life is busy {in a good way of course}. And it's not slowing down anytime soon...
- I'm going to Palm Springs this weekend with the sissies. Looking forward to girly time of talking, shopping, and laying out. Catch ya on the flip side, peeps!
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Thursday Thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment