- I'm so excited to bake some fun things for this weekend! The only problem is that I can't decide what to make. Pinterest is great, but it can be overwhelming. Wait... Did I really just say that?
- Watching SYTYCD, I really really wish I could dance.
- It's ironic that last week I sent a text to the wrong person and said I couldn't remember ever doing it before. Well....I did it again this week! I'm losing my mind. Last week I had no defense. This time I got 2 texts at the exact same time and wasn't paying attention to which one opened first. Gotta be more careful :)
- I heart my brother in law slash boss. I feel blessed to have a good {work and personal} relationship with him. Love his Godly perspective on things.
- This week has been...draining. *sigh* Looking forward to a 3 day weekend of sleeping in and down time with my favorite peeps.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Thursday Thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment