Our trip was absolutely amazing. My favorite part of the trip was Lake Powell of course. It brought back a lot of great memories and I'm amazed how one place can make me so happy and yet so sad all in the same moment. Bitter sweet for sure. Moving on...here are some random thoughts about our trip:
- My grandma gave me eye drops before we left and they saved my life. The dust in Corkscrew Canyon was insane, and without those drops I think I would have been in serious trouble.
- The trip on my mom's car only goes to 1,000 miles.
- We drove a total of 1,361 miles.
- My future husband absolutely can not snore. I will seriously have to sleep in another room. Seriously.
- The fire alarm went off at 7am (which was really 6am) Saturday morning. My mom got up and left and I told her to come get me if it was real. It was real, but I didn't have to get out of bed.
- The lowest temperature was 40 degrees Sunday morning in Bryce and the highest was 111 degrees on Tuesday afternoon near Vegas.
- The Virgin River in Zion was 43 degrees and I could only handle my feet in it for about 12 seconds before it started to hurt.
- I hate when hotels don't put a flat sheet on top of the blanket on the bed. If there wasn't one there, we asked for extra flat sheets so we could do it ourselves, because you know they don't wash the blankets or the bed spread!
- My hair loved the dry weather. I wish it was like that all the time.
- I washed my hair 3 times Sunday night, after the dusty tour in Corkscrew Canyon.
- I only spent about $25 in food.
- I am in love....with Jason Aldean :)
- Even though I dreaded going back to work more than I ever have, it's nice to be back in a routine.
- In case you want to see all the pictures I took (over 700!), you can click here (<<--- click there)
<3

who is jason aldean? either he's the guy on the bull at the rodeo or he's something famous and don't judge, remember i don't have cable!
ReplyDeleteJason Aldean is a country music artist. I wouldn't expect you to know who he is :) The guy on the bull is Ryan, I'm in love with him too! He's super nice and cute :)
ReplyDelete