Friday, June 10, 2011

Country Music.

Growing up, when people asked me what kind of music I liked, I said "Anything but country." I don't know why, because I never really listened to it enough to not like it. Well, over the past couple years, I've slowly listened to it more and more. I started with Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift (both very country pop) and Pandora has introduced me to other country artists as well. What can I say? I love me some country music! Tim McGraw, Jason Aldean, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, and Lady Antebellum are at the top my list. What I love about it is it's clean, it's down to earth, and it's fun (and sometimes sad). A friend is going to share some of her country collection with me and I just can't wait to see what she gives me. I'm gonna go country on our road trip next week. I can't wait!

In exactly one week, I'll be looking at the stars in Bryce Canyon...my heart is happy just thinking about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment