Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July.

Today was a perfect day. Best day of the summer so far (minus Lake Powell of course!). Slept in and spent the entire day in the pool and laying out with my family. There may have been some Popsicles and ice cream too. Maybe.

I was a bad auntie though and didn't bring my camera, so no pictures of the cuties. But it's probably a good thing I didn't because I wouldn't have been able to take pictures anyway. I took the memory card out a couple days ago and didn't replace it and now I can't find it...which is so NOT like me, but let's move on...

I was going to have some fun tonight with my camera and some sparklers, but since that's when I realized it was missing, I wasn't able to. Another time. So, we're going to just pretend that I took this picture, because I think it's fun and wanted to post a picture.




















I hope your day was as great as mine :) Happy Birthday America!

No comments:

Post a Comment