Friday, April 15, 2011

(Home) Opening Day.

The Angels home opener was last Friday night :) Debbie and I bundled up for a fun night in the cold. Who knew I would use my Angels snuggie in April (especially since it was 85 today!)? I felt like I was at the Christmas Parade all over again. Okay, so maybe it wasn't that bad but it was still pretty darn cold. We missed all the fun pre-game festivities, like the fly over and whatever else they had because we were late (too bad, so sad!). Oh well, we still had a great time :)




















Btw, I know this is out of order and not like me at all (I know how much you care!), but I was waiting for a certain person to email me the pictures we took ;) This is why I try to use my own camera because I'm super anal about uploading pictures ASAP. I've got issues, but I know you love me anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment