Monday, April 4, 2011

Bitter Sweet.

As you know, I've been wanting to cut my hair for a while now. I love my hair long because it's so pretty (if I do say so myself!), but there's so much of it that it's a lot of work. When Jen and I booked a trip to Cabo in January, I had in my mind that I would cut it right before we went in May. Well I'm convinced that it's grown a foot in the past few months and I just couldn't handle it anymore! So Sunday afternoon I decided to just do it, but not before I got a picture....

























The last time I cut it I don't think I had quite as much to donate as I did this time. And after arguing with the lady about how to cut my hair, it turned out way too short. She wouldn't braid my hair or put it in a pony to cut it, because her argument was that it would cut uneven. I disagreed but gave in, and guess what!? She cut it uneven anyway! I mean 2 inches uneven, which is why it ended up being so short (she had to even it out!). Whatever, it's just hair and it'll grow back. Here's my hair in a pony (she did it after she cut it, with my help because she couldn't do it alone....)

























I'll be sending it off to Pantene Beautiful Lengths as soon as it dries...yes I cut it 18 hours ago and it's still not completely dry. Part of the reason I wanted to cut it! 15 inches of hair gone; I have barely enough hair to put in pony tail.

























I figure in a month or 2 it'll be the length I actually wanted it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment