My sisters and I went up to San Luis Obispo this weekend to visit an old friend. I absolutely love my sisters and spending time with them sans the hubbies and kiddos (no offense to either party!). We left Saturday morning and our first stop was in Camarillo to do some shopping at the outlets. We were all successful with our limited time and resources ;) Then we were off to Pismo Beach. It wasn't quite as great as we thought, although still very pretty (and COLD).
Then we were off to Jenny's, which is about 15 minutes from Pismo. We got there just in time to visit a little with her sweet little Brody (4) and then head off to dinner in downtown SLO. What a cute and quaint little town! I saw this shop across from where we ate and had to take a picture...
We had dinner at an Italian restaurant, and let me tell you it was DELISH!!
This morning we got up and had a yummy breakfast and then went for a walk along a trail near the local beach, Avila. Great minds think alike, we all wore purple by coincidence :)
Then we walked on the beach and I got the most delicious ice cream ever. Ever.
Cake ice cream (not cake batter, just cake), with sprinkles mixed in. I know what you're thinking, it doesn't sound that fabulous, but really it was. I wasn't planning on getting anything because I was still full from breakfast but one taste and I had to get some. Mmmmmm. We got home around 4:30 and I've been productive as usual. Errands, cleaning, laundry. I just can't help it! We had a great time but I'm glad to be home and to sleep in my own bed tonight :)


No comments:
Post a Comment