We named her Britney the Beach Cruiser (friends with Vicki the Volvo and Lola the Motorola). Amy and Steph met me at the shop and we went for a ride around Orange. I can't wait to get a bike rack and go to the beach! :)
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
New Bike
I got my bike today! :) I should have had it last week, but...um....they never ordered it. When I went in on Saturday to see what was up the guy tried to give me a different bike and also tried to tell me it didn't come in the color I ordered it in (Really? The sales book you have says otherwise). He was old though and obviously didn't know what he was talking about, so I don't hold it against the bicycle shop :) They were MUCH nicer than the other shop I went to, who not only criticized the bike I wanted but also criticized what I was wearing (jeans and flip flops). Why the H-E-double hockey sticks do you care what I'm wearing!? Ugh. Moving on...isn't she so pretty (and so me)?

We named her Britney the Beach Cruiser (friends with Vicki the Volvo and Lola the Motorola). Amy and Steph met me at the shop and we went for a ride around Orange. I can't wait to get a bike rack and go to the beach! :)
We named her Britney the Beach Cruiser (friends with Vicki the Volvo and Lola the Motorola). Amy and Steph met me at the shop and we went for a ride around Orange. I can't wait to get a bike rack and go to the beach! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment