We got there Tuesday afternoon and set up camp and just hung out on the beach. For dinner we rode our bikes down to Olamende's, a Mexican restaurant on PCH. After dinner I went to search for someplace to buy a new memory card for my camera, because it WOULD NOT take a picture (I was SO mad!). After inserting the new memory card and it took a picture, I was relieved :) I think I would have cried if it didn't work. What's the point of spending that much money on something that doesn't work when you need it most!? Moving on....After dinner, we hung out on the beach some more. E playing in the water:
Isaac and his boogie board:
Wednesday was pretty much spent playing on the beach all day (with a couple bike rides of course!). We had lots of visitors that day, including Marianne and Alana; my Aunt Francie, Sara and her kids, and Amie (aunt and cousins on my dad's side); and my Aunt Barbara (great aunt on my mom's side). What a great time together :) Elijah & Isaac playing with Alana:
Jen, Sara & Shayne, and Aunt Francie:
After dinner, we had Morgan (my cousin Sara's daughter) take a picture of our family:
Wednesday night we had a bon fire and Morgan and I had some fun with my camera (I won't bore you with all of them):
Me and Morgan:
Thursday was pretty much a repeat of Wednesday, playing on the beach all day. Jen's friend Anita and her kids came, and later in the afternoon Sara and Morgan came again to hang out (they live about 5 minutes away). Me doing one of my favorite things in the world:
My grandma and I went on a bike ride after dinner on Thursday:
We had another bon fire on Thursday, and Morgan and I had some more fun with my camera. This time we used a flash light instead of a stick with embers on the end (it turned out much better, and easier too!):
Friday morning we packed up, went on a little bike ride, and hung out for a little bit on the beach. Over all the trip was a lot of work, but so much fun. We had such a great time I think this is going to be a summer tradition. Oh how I love traditions :)
No comments:
Post a Comment