Last night I was putting a DVD away and got in a somewhat organizing mood because it was just too messy for me. We have too many movies and not enough room, so I moved some things around to make room for my ever-growing collection (as well as my mom's, which is the real reason it's overflowing). In the process of this short cleaning session, I found some old tapes from our video camera. I had no idea what was on them, so I put them in my VHS player (yes I still have one!) and proceeded to find out that they were from my *NSYNC slumber parties (yes, I had 2!) from high school. As I watched them, I put them onto a DVD (which is why I have VHS; I can burn from VHS to DVD). Who would have thought to put a video camera on a tripod and tape a slumber party (not a creepy pedophile but an extremely anal and weird 17 year old girl (me))!? We also took it in the car when we went to the grocery store, all while wearing our home made *NSYNC shirts. Man I was cracking up…the obsession, the conversations, the skit (uh huh!), Wheel of Fortune, the cake, the decorations, all about *NSYNC. Oh and the thing that got me the most was every time someone made fun of Lance being gay! How did I really think he was straight and would want to go to prom with me? I'm still laughing about that one…(yes I sent him a letter asking him to go to my senior prom with me). Now I know why he never answered ;) I went in search for some pictures to share. The cake:
The *NSYNC Chikas: Elizabeth, me, Sarah, Lindsey, Courtney, and Jessica:
The party favors:
At the grocery store:
And btw, I have come a long way from those days; about a year ago I threw away all the *NSYNC stuff I had (it took up about half of a big trash can!). I'd like to say I've matured a little ;)
omg i'm cracking up!
ReplyDelete