Friday, July 30, 2010

Chocolate

Up until recently (less than a year) I haven't been a big fan of chocolate (rare for a girl I know, but let's face it: I'm not a typical girl when it comes to food). I didn't hate it, but it definitely wasn't at the top of my candy/sugary list. I wouldn't ever buy something chocolate at the liquor store, it was all about Skittles, Starburst, Sweet Tarts, and Nerds, and if given the choice between chocolate and something fruity, there was no competition. But something has happened over the past six months…I'm beginning to like chocolate. Slowly, but surely. I'll eat chocolate cupcakes now (with vanilla or cookies and cream frosting). Chocolate fondue? Bring it on! I've heard that your taste buds change every 7 years, so maybe mine are changing, but whatever it is, I think I like it :)



Btw, I bought this Twix just so I could take a picture for this blog (and eventually eat it of course!). I'm slightly obsessed with my new camera and taking pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment