We rode some rides, both of which I thought I was gonna die on....for totally different reasons. The older I get the less I can handle, so the Tilt-A-Whirl was too much for my stomach, and the other one I call Grease Lightning (which I think comes from what Knott's used to call their version of the ride, something about lightning...) I thought I was gonna be squished to death because the bigger person is supposed to be on the outside and wasn't :( I can't say it was still fun because it wasn't! This is us before (all happy!)...
And we had fun standing around for 5 minutes being picky about who was gonna take our picture at this spot. Debbie wanted someone "responsible" to take it and we literally stood there for 5 minutes (which I didn't mind)...
Despite the rides, we had a fun night :)
wait til you have a baby...then you'll really think you're gonna die! i'm tellin you, it messes with you're whole chemistry-you saw the video kevin took on those crazy rides-oy vay!
ReplyDelete