Vanilla with white chocolate chips
Vanilla with Oreos
Vanilla with Oreos
Vanilla
Half vanilla half chocolate
Chocolate with white chocolate chips
Chocolate with Oreos
Chocolate
Chocolate and vanilla swirl with Oreos
Don't go thinking I made a ton of cupcakes, I only made 3 of each, 24 total. The frosting was white chocolate cream cheese with crushed Oreos and sounds better than it tasted (but that could be because I'm not a fan of cream cheese, and how I love TPC's frosting is beyond me. Maybe it's not cream cheese? Oh - and you can't even taste the white chocolate). I haven't tried them all (2 halves), but I think chocolate and vanilla swirl with Oreos will be my favorite:
The overall result? I'm gonna leave the cupcake making to TPC and won't be quiting my day job anytime soon :)
heading over now to take my pick! yum yum :)
ReplyDeleteokay, i'm back...i liked them all but whatever the half one i had, i liked best. i think it was vanilla with white chocolate chip and orea cookie frosting. kevin liked them all too, he had 5 yesterday, so i hid the other 2 i had left for me.
ReplyDelete