Monday, April 22, 2013

San Deigo.

Adam, the kids, and I went to San Diego for Adam to do a triathlon Saturday morning. We left Friday night and got to the hotel about 8:30. Surprisingly, we didn't hit any traffic on the way down.

Adam left early Saturday morning {like...really early} for Mission Bay. The kids and I got up a few hours later and got ready and headed down. We saw Adam a couple times, on his first lap running and then again at the finish line.

























We headed back to the pool and hung out. The weather was great, not too hot, not too cold. After the pool, we went to Balboa Park and walked around for a little bit and then went over to Coronado. I wanted to get a James Brownie from Moo Time Creamery {remember my birthday weekend? Yeah, it was just too good to not have again}.

























It was just as good as I remember, and like I said before. It is worth Every. Single. Calorie.

Sunday morning we went back to Mission Bay and rented a Stand Up Paddle board.

























It was a little cooler than Saturday, but it was still a nice day. We went back to the hotel to pack up and stopped by a park to have lunch before we headed home. It was another fun weekend away. And no, next weekend we are not going anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment