- Saturday went just as I'd hoped. Slept in, worked out, walked, and hung with the BF and kids. Simple, yet wonderful.
- Monday nights have turned into a catch up night for me. I just can't get into bed before 10pm, which is way past my normal bed time ;)
- I'm a baking machine this week...2 types of cookies, angel food cake, and a first time ever apple pie. It's been a while, and I'm loving it!
- Looking forward to Saturday, which is Easter for my family and the BF's. Fun day ahead!
- Oh! I forgot to mention that I got yelled at by a helicopter on Sunday! Haha. We were on the off ramp and I hopped out of the car to walk to the gas station to pee and they yelled at me to stay off the road. I was laughing, while secretly hoping they didn't radio the ground police to chase down the cute girl in pink ;)
- Happy Birthday, Grandpa!
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Thursday Thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment