Tuesday, March 26, 2013

NASCAR.

On Sunday, Adam I went to the NASCAR race in Fontana. I had never been and let me tell you...it was SO MUCH fun! It took us 2 1/2 hours to park {no, I'm not exaggerating}, but once we got in our seats it was great.

{notice the Kid Rock lookalike in red? ;) }






























We rented head phones and a portable TV so we could listen to the commentary and watch instant replays. Such a good idea!






























The end of the race was awesome! Kyle Busch had the lead for most of the race but was in 3rd place on the last lap. He took the lead on the last turn, right as the 1st and 2nd place cars crashed. Here's the video if you want to watch. So great!






























And to get out of the parking lot? 15 minutes. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment