Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday Thoughts.

  • Okay, so this whole no sweets thing is a total bust. I think my problem is that I half heartily agreed to it. Oh, and I have no self control. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? ;) Now that that's been settled, let's move on, shall we?
  • I can not clean a mirror to save my life. I've tried different solutions, including the nasty smelling alcohol and vinegar. I've tried different brand paper towels. Nothing works; there are streaks everywhere. I don't get it.
  • God is so good. Sooooo good. I sometimes just sit back in awe of Him and the great works that He's done in my life. I don't know what I've done to deserve what He's given me, but I'm thankful. So very thankful.
  • I am thisclose to not watching American Idol anymore. I can't stand Nikki Manaj, Mariah is just so...airy, and the song selections suck. I'm annoyed and bored out of my mind. If it weren't for Angie Miller, I'd be long gone.
  • Running is...going. It's a love/hate relationship. As in I love to hate it and hate to love it ;) Just kidding! Sorta. I don't enjoy the running part, but the way it makes me feel after is worth the 20 minutes of pure torture.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously loooooove Angie Miller...this is the bad thing about not having desks closer to have these conversations.

    -Bank

    ReplyDelete