Monday, February 20, 2012

Mountains.

My mom, Jen and the boys, Amy, and I went to the mountains this weekend and man did we have a blast! My mom, Amy, and I left Friday afternoon and it took us about 3 hours to get there {it usually takes an hour and a half}...left at 4, stopped for dinner, and didn't get to the cabin till 7:30. Unloading the car in the dark with ice and snow was fun ;) We didn't do much that night since it was late. I should have taken pictures of the stars because they were out and so bright and pretty, but I didn't feel like it and thought I would the next night. Well, it was cloudy Saturday night! :( Oh well.

Saturday morning Amy and I went for a walk around the lake.




















The lake wasn't covered in snow like it was when we went 2 years ago.


















By the time Amy and I got back from our walk, Jen and the boys had arrived. We spent the day hanging out and playing in the snow.

What cuties they are in their glasses! :)

Aaron's cousin let Jen borrow this snow mobile thingy. 

We made a few snowmen....

Saturday evening, this was my perfect view :)

Sunday morning I made cinnamon roll pancakes {yum yum!} and we cleaned a little and then went to play in the snow some more. We found some nice people who had a body board sled and let us try it out.


 We all had a great time!

I know I'm not the only one who was glad to be in their own bed last night. Oh, and for the day off today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment