Friday, November 26, 2010

TGIF.

1. I <3 rain. It makes me so happy.

2. Last Saturday was a great day. Baking, library & errands with Amy, dinner with my sisters and an old friend. Busy, yet simple.

3. If it's hot outside, I'm good inside around 77 degrees. If it's cold outside, I'm good inside around 70 degrees. 77 is too hot for me with the heater (I feel like I'm suffocating) and 70 is too cold for me with the AC (I feel like I'm in Antarctica). Weird, I know, but very economical if you think about it ;)

4. While I'm on the subject, I HATE sleeping with the heater on. We keep the thermostat low, but when it gets really cold, it'll kick on. It wakes me up (the heat, not the sound) and then I can't go back to sleep because I'm mad that it woke me up in the first place!

5. The Christmas season is officially here :) So many fun things to do!

Happy (middle of the) Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment