Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF.

1. 2 intersections that take FOREVER are Irvine Blvd & Prospect (going through Irvine Blvd) and Chapman & Batavia (going through Chapman). I've timed them both several times and 2 minutes doesn't seem like a long time, but man when you're just sitting there, it can feel like a lifetime.

2. I don't like that the numbers on a calculator and numbers on a telephone are different. I can't tell you how many times I've had to re-dial a number because I dialed a 3 instead of a 9 or a 1 instead of a 7.

3. I have issues with food. I don't like to be hungry (I kinda get crazy if I don't eat) and since I'm such a picky eater, I feel the need to be prepared. I usually bring some sorta of snack with me most places I go....

4. I <3 laundry and the smell of clean clothes. Ooooh and clean sheets!
 
5. I'm so excited for Thanksgiving next week (though not the food part)! A few days off and sleeping in multiple days in a row makes for a happy Lisa. It's the simple things in life :)
 
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment