Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Palm Springs.

I went to Palm Springs for a few days for a convention for work, which was better and worse than I expected. The good: I was able to hang out by the pool for a little bit....
















I had a great view from my room....















I also went on a little walk to take some pictures...





















Both good and bad was dinner Monday night. It was a long and boring but yummy and free steak dinner at LG's Steakhouse. The bad? The trip was pretty awkward. Although I had my own room and drove myself out there, the shy girl in me still can't carry a conversation to save her life, which made for a lot of awkward silence. And insurance is definitely not my passion and is kinda boring! Despite the bad, it was still a nice little getaway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment