Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF.

1. I guess I have the posture and body of a dancer because I get asked if I'm a dancer A LOT. It's too bad I can't dance to save my life!

2. I <3 naps...or 'Lisa naps' as I call them because I don't (can't) really fall asleep. It's still refreshing and wonderful :)

3. Why is it okay in movies and TV for people to leave their significant others for someone else? We root for it to happen, otherwise we wouldn't get our happy ending. But in reality it's not happy at all. If it were real life there's no way we would think the same way...

4. Although I very much enjoyed the extra hour of sleep last weekend, it's not worth having it dark at 5. It's depressing!

5. I experienced a miracle; my work computer came back to life and I was able to recover everything off my hard drive. It worked fine for 2 days and this morning it was dead again. Weird, but I'm so thankful I was able to recover everything off my hard drive. It makes my life a little easier now.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment